Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following part-time undergraduate Degree programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE), University of Abuja for the 2020/2021 Academic Session:
Department of English
- B. A English Language
- B. A English Literature
- B. A Linguistics
- B. A Arabic
- B. A History and Diplomatic Studies
- B. A Christian Religious Studies
- B. A Islamic Studies
- B. A Philosophy
Department of Counseling and Educational Psychology
- B. A. Ed Guidance and Counseling
- B. A. Ed Education English
- B.Sc. Ed Education Geography
Department of Accounting
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Public Administration
Department of Economics
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography and Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Political Science
Applicants seeking admission into the specified Part-Time programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must possess any of the following requirements:i.) A minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as: SSCE/WASC, GCE 'O' Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II. ii.) Two' A' Level passes with a minimum of five 'O' level credit passes in relevant subjects. iii.) Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have at least four (4) credits including English and mathematics in SSCE or NECO in at most two sittings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB). NCE holders with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above can also be considered. iv.) All applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the University of Abuja. Applicants must have passed at credit level at least five (5) departmental relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
All Part-Time programmes run at the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE) shall be for six years in respect of the regular four year degree programme depending on the entry qualifications.
The mode of study is mainly week-end face-face contact programme designed to provide access to quality education and equity in educational opportunities to those wishing to combine work and schooling at the same time.
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through JAMB e-facility platform to register after which applicants can be seen on the institution’s CAPS dashboard for admission processing before proceeding to apply with JAMB Registration number online via CDL&CE Portal:
- Visit: www.cdlce.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY to read Admission Requirements
- Indicate the mode of Study PART-TIME OR ODL
- Click on APPLY button to commence Application
- Fill your Biodata as prescribed (Surname, Firstname, Othername, Email, Phone Number)…….This steps requires you having a valid email address, you may need to open one if you do not have
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on "Main Login", enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process
Application forms shall be purchased at the cost of Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000) only through REMITA platform excluding bank charges.
- All applicants are required to have a functional e-mail AND GSM number for the purpose of this application through which information can be sent.
- Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
- Sales of Admission Forms commence on Tuesday 5th January, 2021